Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My First Post!

Tis my first post. My name is Putnam (yes, that really is my first name) Browne (the "e" is silent). I am a Junior at Coronado High School. I play water polo and enjoy walking my dog on cool 'nado nights. I also like to take pictures and use photoshop. In the morning, I like to start the day with a strong cup of coffee and huge bowl of cereal and fruit. This is a link to a site on how to use a french press...probably man's greatest creation. Throughout my life, I have moved many times around the country. So chances are, if my name sounds familiar you probably know me. This year I signed up for Mr. Olson's Principals of Engineering class. So far, it looks like this class is going to be a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I use a french press most mornings... you'll have to give me some tips on how to use it! (will check out your link too...)

    ReplyDelete